CONSTRUCTION MANAGER |
REQUISITION NUMBER: TSYS-CAED00976799
At Bombardier 65,400 employees in 23 countries work together to move people forward around the globe, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will grow into a great product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Edmonton, Alberta, you will provide manage all interfaces between the BT Electro-Mechanical scope of supply with the civil project elements provided by civil partners, to ensure the successful integration of all the systems, structures and subcontract equipment.
In your role you will:
- Establish and manage schedules, plans, and budgets consistent with the proposed project financial goals as required for project management, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, shipment, collections, billings, installation, start-up, training, warranty, documentation, subcontracts and purchases and all other project activities required to achieve positive project results;
- Develop and implement plans (for example, the Risk/Opportunity database) to improve project results beyond established budgets and results;
- Monitor, control, and report monthly all financial aspects of the project consistent with the contract requirements and established project management procedures to attain established goals;
- Monitor, recommend, and initiate when necessary, changes to or corrective actions for commercial issues, product design, manufacturing and/or services to assure compliance with contract requirements, and to maintain or improve project performance;
- Establish and maintain partner interfaces to achieve the goals of the joint venture and system end user;
- Anticipate and satisfy the partner and end-user needs, to the fullest extent possible, while operating within established policies, procedures and commercial guidelines.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent. An MBA and PMI Certification will be considered an advantage;
- You cumulate a minimum of seven (7) years of project management and/or project administration;
- You possess knowledge of and experience with risk and opportunity assessment tools and in cost recovery management;
- You have a background in developing and administering resource plans and budgets;
- You possess experience and knowledge of Project Management skills, including processes and procedures, customer interface, schedule management, scope management, commercial management, personnel administration, and negotiation;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office Package, MS Project, Working Knowledge of Primavera, BT internal Tools (DOORS);
- You possess excellent solving problem skills;
- You demonstrate good interpersonal, management skills and techniques;
- You are resourceful and creative;
- Your teamwork skills are strong;
- You are persuasive;
- You are customer service oriented;
- You possess excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us NA
Your ideas move people.
the evolution of mobility