Your ideas move people. |
At Bombardier, our employees on five continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Director, Financial Risk Management
Based at the Corporate Office in Montreal Downtown, you will report to the Treasurer, Corporate Finance and Financial Risk Management.
In your role, you will have the following main responsibilities:
- Assist in the drafting of treasury policies (e.g. investment, interest rate, commodity) to ensure Bombardier adheres to best practices in treasury management;
- Support the business segments in cash management processes to ensure adequate liquidity for the divisions;
- Implement and maintain appropriate controls and processes to ensure compliance with Bombardier policies, accounting practices and regulatory requirements:
- Counterparty risk management
- IFRS financial instrument valuations and hedge effectiveness evaluation
- Dodd-Frank and EMIR
- Supervise three analysts with the following responsibilities:
- Short term cash management
- Execute Bombardier's investment management program
- Oversee the concentration of Bombardier's cash into two cash pools, in Europe and in North America
- Execute all of Bombardier's trading of financial products
- Produce various reports for financial reporting and risk management purposes
- Work in close collaboration the finance department to ensure proper financial disclosure on all capitalizations and initiatives lead by Treasury;
- Support the business segments in measuring and monitoring their financial risks and create value by recommending risk mitigation strategies;
- Support the Treasurer in the management of relationships with banks and external financial partners to ensure positive and productive working relationships;
- Work with the legal team to negotiate commercial terms for contracts governing global derivative contracts (ISDAs);
- Lead the development and implementation of comprehensive and informative reporting to senior management;
- Act as a subject matter expert and advise senior management on issues related to financial markets.
As our ideal candidate:
- You possess a bachelor's degree, with a specialization in finance or business;
- A Master's degree in finance is considered an asset;
- You have a minimum of 5 to 8 years of treasury experience;
- You have experience in the execution of treasury transactions (foreign exchange, interest rate swaps, derivative products);
- You possess a CFA or CPA professional designation;
- You are perfectly bilingual in both spoken and written French and English;
- You possess excellent knowledge of MSOffice applications and of Bloomberg and Reuters systems;
- You are known for your high level of personal integrity, your professionalism, your ethical conduct and your rigor;
- You have the ability to represent the Corporation professionally in business situations;
- You have the ability to work under pressure;
- You are able to manage multiple priorities;
- You demonstrate strong leadership and mentoring skills;
- You are a team player;
- Have the skill set to be considered a replacement for the Treasurer.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
If this position interests you, please apply online at NA.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
File Ref. Number: S-CAN-1094
Posted on September 29, 2016