|Job Ref:||TCEE-DEHE01192070||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Germany||City:||Hennigsdorf||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 22:04|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion, and rail control solutions.|
For our CEE division in Hennigsdorf, we are currently looking to recruit a Functional Vehicle Architect (m/f)!
Key Responsibilities and Challenges
- Responsible for Functional Integration in 1 or more projects/bids
- Leading a team of engineers (technical leadership, with a dotted reporting line)
- Maintain (through Lessons Learnt) and extend technical knowledge in his/her product
- Develop other engineers in terms of technical expertise
- Actively contribute to standardization of vehicle functions
- Minimum a degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or a comparable qualification
- Strong experience in the area of Vehicle Functions in the Rolling Stock industry
- Proficiency in dealing with high requirements in term of safety and reliability of vehicle functions
- Strong knowledge in working with System Engineering and engineers dealing with conventional train control
(CTC) or TCMS (Train Control and Management System)
- Fluency in German and English is required
The Functional Vehicle Architect is the BT representative for Functional Integration in a vehicle project and needs to be prepared to participate in project reviews and customer meetings related to his/her scope.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!