|Job Ref:||1617730||Employer:||Tyco||Country:||United States||County/State:||Illinois||City:||Addison||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 22:12|
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.|
Renewal Champion – SimplexGrinnell
About the role
• The primary role of the Renewal Champion is to renew existing accounts, enhance customer relationships by leveraging customer contact methods, identify leads and opportunities for other sales team members, and grow sales within a defined customer base by suggesting and recommending expanded services.
• This exciting new role will be instrumental in delivering greater rates of retention and increased revenue by managing a portfolio of existing accounts within a specific and defined customer spend threshold.
• Flourishing in a fast paced, high volume, high activity metrics driven environment consider being part of this new team as we revolutionize the way in which we renew, retain and recapture (R3) customer revenue, relationships and loyalty.
Rewards and benefits
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you’ll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we’re looking for:
• Participated in a high energy public facing/interacting team
• Sales and/or customer service over the phone and/or in a Call Center environment
• Experience explaining, supporting or teaching technical and complicated concepts over the phone
• Experienced outbound and inbound calling with or without predictive dialing methods
• Understand call metrics and call reporting methods
• Prove-able track record highlighting quantifiable achievements and situations with positive customer outcomes
• Experience using and creating scripts and value based statements
• The ability to communicate effectively both through one to one conversation and e-mail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel as well as experience with a CRM like Oracle or Salesforce
• Conflict resolution with the ability to disarm and defuse difficult customer and internal situations
• The ability to get things done with an enviable work ethic – not measured by hours but by results