Commercial Account Resale Representative Career Summary:
The Commercial Account Resale Representative is responsible for proposing and selling reactivation services and technologies, as well as up-selling products within an assigned territory to commercial locations that have previously disconnected a Tyco Integrated Security system or any of its components.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a commanding knowledge of Tyco Integrated Security's product line (both current and legacy technology), as well as the services that Tyco Integrated Security provides.
- Identifies prospects by using creative lead-generating techniques, including data mining and follows up with prospects.
- Sells reactivation services and up-sells products within assigned territory to customers who have a previously discontinued Tyco Integrated Security system.
- Sells Tyco Integrated Security system add-ons, modifications and/or conversions to current customers in order to optimize the customer's existing system.
- Communicates Tyco Integrated Security's value proposition, positive features, benefits and advantages of Tyco Integrated Security products and services to both current and prospective customers.
- Meets or exceeds assigned sales and service performance goals.
- Prepares final contracts for signature, processes work orders and completes all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conducts post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- Maintains customer retention, handing off the opportunity to the Account Executive for the territory.
- Adheres to current Tyco Integrated Security policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Previous experience in commercial/business to business (B2B) sales required
- Previous experience in selling technology-based solutions preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills
- Ambitious/ action oriented
- entrepreneurial drive
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Valid drivers' license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel, nights and weekends to accommodate the customers' agenda
Tyco Integrated Security LLC offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Tyco, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale. Tyco is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer.