Integrated Systems Sales Executive |
SimplexGrinnell is a global leader in the d esign, manufacture, installation, and service of a comprehensive array of networked and integrated fire alarm and suppression, security, and communications systems. Our continued success and growth has produced a need for an Integrated Systems Sales Representative position in our Seattle location.
- Identifying, promoting and selling Electronic Security Systems in Health Care, Commercial, Educational, Government, and Industrial facilities.
- Ability to identify and qualify customer needs, develop sales strategies and negotiate and close profitable projects with end users and in the commercial construction community.
- Close sufficient sales to meet or exceed sales plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designated sales plan.
- Develop a sales plan for assigned territory to include segmenting territory based on customer type, qualify and prioritize opportunities, and maintain appropriate territory records.
- Allocate time effectively with the goal of meeting or exceeding quota requirements.
- Assume account management responsibility including the provision and/or coordination of services (installation, customer training, etc.) to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Conduct seminars and demonstrations in order to generate, develop and qualify leads for prospective customers.
- Customer satisfaction through system design, coordination and communication.
- Account management of new and existing customers.
- Relationship selling.
- The ability to deal with customers at all levels within a facility or organization.
- Developing a personal business plan to meet sales objectives and goals in assigned territory.
- Develop personal tools to track and monitor sales opportunities.
- Develop financial justifications, prepare proposals, make presentations, and perform necessary follow-up for successful closing of the sale.
- BSEE or related degree in electronics or business.
- 3-5 years end user sales experience in the commercial fire protection or similar industry
- Proven sales volume track record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand building architectural, mechanical and electrical documents.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and self motivating.
- Ability to work alone to solve problems and be a self starter.
- Experienced with PC’s and Microsoft’s suite of Office software including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software and databases.
- CPP or PSP certification desired, but not required.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record is required.
- Drug test and Security & Background check is required.