Lead Generation Outbound Advisor |
Summary of Role
To maximise opportunities by selling products and services to ADT customers and new prospects through cold calling. These opportunities will be generated from a database contained with ADT’s major software systems and data provided by our marketing department.
- Number of outbound calls made.
- Number of appointments booked for field sales advisors to visit customers.
- Number of system upgrades.
- Conversion of opportunity to leads.
- Conversion of leads to appointment.
Typical decisions and scope
- Ensure maximum number of customers from ‘prospective customer list’, are contacted every day and list is kept up to date.
- Communicate effectively with field sales advisors to ensure they attend appointments and obtain feedback from appointments for both upgrades resales and new business.
- Key internal contacts include - other resale advisors, resale managers, customer save team, field sales advisors, installation departments, service departments, engineering staff and data miners.
- To contact all opportunities from the data lists provided in a polite and professional manner
- To achieve predefined performance targets relating to appointment levels for resale, AMR and upgrades.
- To identify and develop opportunities to cross and up sell ADT products and services.
- To proactively generate appointments and sales through prospecting ADT database of contracts terminated or at risk of termination for re-sellable reasons, and other sources.
- To respond to web enquiries relating to resale opportunities via outbound calls and or web response.
- To promote the ADT brand to all existing and potential customers and to provide accurate information on product, policies and procedures and legislation.
- To build strong relationships with ADT internal departments.
- Sales orientated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build strong relationships and influence others.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and inspirational, able to bring a sense of urgency to situations and to demonstrate an active approach.
- Persistent, resolute in focusing on results and able to set tough objectives, monitor progress and if necessary take corrective action.
- Able to remain forceful when others become pessimistic or when dealing with new and unexpected situations.
- Able to create a culture of strategic excellence.
- Innovative and creative, able to remain confident when dealing with negative situations and to come up with imaginative solutions to difficult problems.
- Experience of having worked successfully in a competitive and fast- paced, ever changing telesales environment.
- Experience of security industry (desirable but not essential).
- Experience of outbound cold calling.
- Knowledge of the security industry (advantageous but not essential).
- Knowledge of telesales/call centre operations and systems.
- Computer literate.
- Fluency in English language (both verbal and written).
- English & Maths (A, B or C grades) GCSE or equivalent.
- Educated to A level standard (A, B or C grades) or equivalent (desirable).