|Job Ref:||5cbe15824||Employer:||Direct Solutions - Canada||Country:||Canada||County/State:||British Columbia||City:||Vancouver||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 08:46|
My client, a high profile Property Management firm is currently seeking an experienced Accounting Manager for their downtown Vancouver offices. The role will oversee the daily accounting operations of the commercial & Residential division and will provide direction to an existing team of 4 qualified professionals. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements/management reports, and streamlining my client's processes, implementing more efficient procedures for reporting and managing the team. The successful candidate must have 2 plus years of relevant managerial experience, post-secondary education, knowledge of accounting software (Yardi) and ideally 5 years of Property Management/Real Estate experience
The Accounting Manager is to ensure the accurate recording of all accounting transactions to support the timely preparation of all financial statements relating to my client's portfolio of properties. For immediate consideration please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email resume to NA. Salary depends on experience + excellent benefits + opportunity for advancement.
• Supervise, evaluate and manage Accounting staff performance.
• Supervise and trouble shoots the daily operations of the Property Management Accounting team, including Residential, Commercial, and parking operations.
• Monitor A/R report and report overdue accounts.
• Prepare and send monthly financial statements to the Senior Vice President
• Review the accounting records/transactions and make correction/adjustments if necessary.
• Assist in preparation of the annual budget by providing data, analysis and reports as required.
• Process month and year end periods in the accounting software, including any changes in utility setups
• Give full support/assistance to the Team.
• Monitor the financial positions of the properties and report abnormalities.
• Book audits, prepare audit documents and records, post audit adjustment entries.
My client is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate/property management and investment management .