|Job Ref:||ENG23||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 25 per year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:21|
The Contractor is a leading international integrated support services business. They employ more than 46,000 people and operate in the UK, Canada and Middle East. They have annual revenues of more than £NA cover Construction, Civil Engineering, Public Sector, Facilities Management and much more.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Responsible for ensuring the section of works are delivered safely; to specification, budget and programme
* Provide innovative engineering solutions to a challenging project.
* Develop construction methodologies / plans / programmes
* Management of site activities
* Progress reporting
* Cost Forecasting for the section of works
* Material procurement approvals
* Provide technical engineering support as a key member of the team
* Leadership / support / guidance and management to section engineers and site engineers
* Preparation of methods and procedures supported by diagrams and sketches for Work Package Plans
* Main/Sub contractor experience within Infrastructure civil projects.
* Minimum HNC qualified, preferably degree qualified (preferably in Civil Engineering)
* Will look a candidate from a tools background as well as engineering.
* Must have valid and relevant CSCS.
* Ability to support, manage and motivate staff. Full control of all gangs.
* Support the training and development of the Site Engineering team
You will be paid £270 per shift on a minimum 12 month contract.
Contact Darren on NA or send you CV directly
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Civil Engineer Roads Highways Site
qualification CSCS Card HNC or equivalent qualification