|Job Ref:||QS-14611-HJW||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:28|
Quantity Surveyor |
Our client is one of the North West's top construction companies, winning projects all over the country. They are recruiting an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their existing team. The company is offering a salary of £40k - £45k plus package for the right candidate.
The North West based company are specialists in new build work, education, care and refurb and are expanding their portfolio, and because of this, they require an experience Quantity Surveyor to join their team and live jobs.
As the ideal Quantity Surveyor you will need the following skills and experience:
* Measurement and valuations of work and projects.
* Working closely with tender and bid teams in order to win business.
* Advising on contracts and negotiations with key stakeholders.
* Preparing cost plans and estimating the value of works as jobs progress.
* Preparing final accounts for projects.
* Working closely with site teams and management teams.
* Take responsibility for commercial aspects of projects.
* Negotiating with sub-contractors.
In return for the perfect candidate, the company is offering the following package:
* £40K - £45k basic salary.
* Company car or car allowance.
* 21 days holiday.
If you're a Quantity Surveyor and ready to step up your career, please apply below, email your CV or ring NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.