|Job Ref:||CSM290916||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ferndown||Address:||Post Code:||BH22||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:29|
The client are a 5* house builder that specialise in the development of retirement apartments, with multiple offices throughout the UK they have an office based in Hampshire that covers developments throughout Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire. |
They are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Manager to join their already established Customer Care team. The reason for the recruitment is due to expansion and more sites coming online resulting in a bigger customer care team to cover the developments. Candidates must have at least 5 years experience as a Customer Care Manager and must be located within Hampshire or Dorset. Due to the level of experience required the client have stated they would be looking to pay between £40k - £50k + package.
* Manage the team of Customer Service staff effectively, to ensure that the Customer Service Department fully implements the Company Customer Service policy and procedure, and that all issues raised by the customer are professionally dealt with quickly and to their complete satisfaction
* Liaise and co-ordinate with the Construction, Technical and Sales Departments to ensure Customer Service issues are minimised
* Ensure that all administration and IT systems are fully utilised and managed effectively to achieve the objectives set by the company, in particular, the Customer Service Monitor
* Efficiently manage and resolve service requests, ensure and maintain subcontractors performance and quality
* Ensure that remedial works are completed in accordance with Company and NHBC guidelines
* Responsible for visits and inspections to properties on a regular basis following on from notifications of items requiring attention, and random inspections of both operatives and subcontractors works
* Ensure the staff working in the Customer Service Department are well-directed with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the administrative workload
* Arrange weekly internal meetings with staff to resolve any issues, and minute the meetings for the benefit of colleagues and the Construction Director
* Communicate Customer Service issues to the Construction Director (and Managing Director, where appropriate) for review on a weekly basis
* Ensure cost control is monitored for any works that are carried out. Analyse and report on a monthly basis to the Construction Director, and liaise with the Technical Department to reduce future maintenance costs
* Gather, analyse and act on feedback from Customers in respect of the product and how to improve
* Ensure that the Customer Service Department annual performance targets are met, and to monitor this on a weekly and monthly basis
* Attend NHBC Resolutions and bring learning/feedback back to workplace, ensure prompt conclusion of any works deemed necessary by the NHBC within the time frame set
* Carry out New Home Tours and handovers where necessary
* Improve overall customer satisfaction in line with targets set by the company
* Promote and act in accordance with all Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
The client operate a 2 stage inteview process, the 1st being with the direct line manager and the 2nd being with the overall decision maker. If this opportunity is of interest please apply now or contact me on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Customer Service Manager, Residential, Housing, New Build, Apartments, Retirement, Customer Service, Customer Care, Dorset, Hampshire