|Job Ref:||MTICPD0111||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£ 250 - £ 300 per day, travel||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:28|
Electrical Project Manager|
£250 to £300 per day + Travel
Location - Tunbridge Well (covering the South East)
Are you an Electrical Project Manager looking for a new challenge? With an option for the right individual to go permanent.
My client requires an Electrical Project Manager for commercial and retail full installation. With an executive list of clientele my clients business is growing year on year.
For over 75 years my client had been leading the UK industry in building of cold and CA rooms. Their goal is provide the customer with the optimum solution for the storage and handling of fresh produce.
Ideally you will come from an M&E Sub Contractual background with experience of a similar industry sectors. Able to manage a 2 to 3 projects at once, up to £1m in value. With the majority of your time spent on site.
* Organise / Chair progress meetings with clients, Sub Contractors and Specialist Sub Contractors for on site co-ordination works.
* Managing a team of sub-contractors.
* Looking after 1-3 projects directly and indirectly through you project management team.
* Oversee / resolve design & construction issues on site.
* Risk assessments and Method statements.
* Client training programmes.
* Manage onsite Health & Safety including toolbox talks, method statements, risk assessments, work permits, thorough your project managers.
* Oversee production of O+M Manual for Client use /approval, liaise/chair Client training schedule and meetings.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.