|Job Ref:||SHIFTCAN||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 36,000 - £ 37,000 per year, Pension Plan, Progressive Training||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:28|
2 x Shift Maintenance Engineer - Liverpool Street - Up to £37,000 + Plenty of OT |
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to work for the UK's market leading maintenance company, for a site based in the Liverpool Street area. The ideal candidate will be from maintenance background, with experience of working within blue-chip / high end corporate buildings. If you are looking for a long term career with plenty of earning opportunities, alongside great training this is the job for you!
4 on 4 off | Days & Nights |
* Basic Salary of £36,000-£37,000 Dependant on skills and experience
* 25 Days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
* Plenty of OT | x1.5 / x2.0
* Career progression - would want the engineer to develop into supervisors and above.
* Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
* General building services tasks
* Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, FCU's, AHU's, HVAC plant, Water treatment
* Landlord and Tenanted areas of a large blue chip companies
* Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
* Apprentice Trained
* Electrical or Mechanical - City & Guilds Level 1 and 2 or Equivalent
* 17th Edition
* Client Facing
* Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or call 0203 6800 620 asking for JAMES PRESTON for more details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.