|Job Ref:||sm03romfcom||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romford||Address:||Post Code:||RM1||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:28|
Site Manager - Romford, Essex - £45,000-£55,000|
Are you a commercial Site Manager? Have you had experience on industrial or steel framed projects? Could you be a number 2 on site on projects valued from £12m-£25m?
If the answer is yes, then this opportunity isn't to be missed.
Benefit of this company include:
* Low staff turnover
* Internal progression and development
* Rare opportunity to join an expanding company in the local area
* Local projects secured
* Full benefits package offered including car or car allowance and health
* Recession proof company due to the clients they are working with
Responsibilities of the successful Site Manager include:
* Working with a Project Manager to drive the project on site
* Coordinate trades and subcontractors
* Responsible for quality and safety on site
* Ensuring the project is completed on time and on budget
Requirements of the successful Site Manager include:
* HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant trades background
* CSCS Managers card
* First Aid
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible, so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site Manager
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Construction or relevant background CSCS Managers card First Aid SMSTS