|Job Ref:||MIBAWED2909||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 75,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:28|
Are you a highly experienced Senior Project Manager/Associate who is fed up of a highly corporate atmosphere? Would you savour the opportunity to run projects for some of the world's most luxury retail brands? If this sounds like you then we have the perfect role for you. |
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for an Associate Project Manager to join a top tier boutique consultancy based in the very heart of the West End. Covering sectors including high-end retail, commercial, high-end residential and education, this opportunity would suit an enthusiastic and self-motivated senior level Project Manager who is keen to get to Director level.
* Ensure projects are delivered to client within the timescales and to the quality expected
* Take sole responsibility for client management and relations
* Define deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the projects and manage their development and delivery
* Prepare tender and contract documents
* Ensure that projects are delivered within financial requirements
* Estimate and plan projects from start to finish with built in contingencies
* Manage, monitor and motivate multi-disciplinary teams
* Hold a relevant professional qualification (preferably RICS)
* Have good communication and report writing skills
* Have a proven track record of successful project implementation in the construction industry
* Have team management experience
* Experience at all stages of the project cycle, being able to operate in initial conceptual design stage and each following stage
* Excellent client facing skills and the ability to influence key decisions
* Up to £75,000 depending on experience
* 22 days annual leave, PLUS Christmas shut down and 8 bank holidays
* Generous contributory pension scheme
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Life assurance
* Numerous social events, a supportive and understanding culture and paid CPD
* Great central London location with some truly top class client exposure
Interested? Please email your CV or call Mitchell Barker on NA for a confidential discussion about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Associate , Director , Project Manager , Project Management , Consultancy , West End
qualification MRICS or other relevant professional qualification