|Job Ref:||33768||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sevenoaks||Address:||Post Code:||TN13||Salary:||£ 15 - £ 16 per hour||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:28|
Are you looking for a plastering job in Kent? We have a new position for you. |
Location: Otford, Kent
Contract type: Freelance
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
The company brief:
One of the UK's top 5 contractors that works across most sectors of the industry with projects reaching up to £60 million.
With the site located in a busy residential and commercial area, easily accessible by road, over ground services, transport to-and-from work is extremely convenient. A wide range of supermarket and local restaurants can be found within walking distance, giving you plenty of options when considering where to lunch.
Your new role:
You will be key in contributing to the safe & on time delivery of a complex, exciting project in Otford and your role will involve:
* Preparing a surface and applying a range of finishes to it in response to the particular specifications of a job.
* Paying close attention to detail to create a quality end product.
* The specific role of the painter & decorator is to prepare and decorate a particular surface in accordance with the wishes of the client.
* This will involve working on a wide variety of surfaces, including metal, wood, plaster and stone, and incorporating numerous materials, such as paint, varnish and wallpaper
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week.
* Valid CSCS card
* Own PPE
* Own tools
* Health and Safety knowledge
* A good attitude & strong work ethic
What you will get in return
* A competitive hourly rate or day rate.
* Overtime opportunities.
* Offers of continuing work with the same contractor following the completion of the project.
* Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE's training team.
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
If you are interested please get in touch with Aaron on NA0
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.