|Job Ref:||LOPR/19B||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Canterbury||Address:||Post Code:||CT1||Salary:||£ 43,000 - £ 45,000 per year, package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:28|
Are you a buyer looking for a new permanent role or a long term freelance role in the Kent area?
If the answer is yes, this this is the perfect opportunity working within a reputable company in the Kent area.
Ideally my client are looking for somebody who has previous experience as a buyer. You will potentially be given further opportunities with this business, to help further your career.
You will have the following responsibilities:
* Buying materials for the office, ie. health and safety equipment
* Managing quotations for various works
* Dealing with customer estimates/quotations
* Undertaking cost analysis
* Dealing with any queries that are raised internally and externally
* Keeping in constant contact with suppliers directly to obtain information when needed
* Providing cost advice when needed on variations
* Maintaining accurate paperwork and data
* Supporting the business and being able to turn quotes around efficiently
* Understand health and safety regulations
* Build strong relationships with Customers, Trade Partners and Suppliers
* Buying materials and managing their delivery to sites, on time and within budget
* Excellent communicator both written and verbally
* Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
* Ability to work within a team
* Understanding of "buying" software
* Salary £43k plus package
* Long term career opportunity with a well known business in the Kent area
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.