|Job Ref:||NGDAHO1||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Watford||Address:||Post Code:||NN6||Salary:||£ 9.62 per hour, Holiday, Bonus & Pension||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:28|
Compliance Administrator - Watford - Immediate Start |
Are you a driven and motivated Administrator looking for work in the Watford area?
Are you looking to work for a market leader who will offer you clear progression and development as well as an excellent working environment?
Our leading Engineering and Facilities Management client has two new openings for compliance Administrators to work from there Watford office on a full time basis
* Immediate start
* Temp to perm - (permanent after 13 weeks probation)
* £9.62ph + Holiday (£20k basic)
* Monday to Friday between 8am and 5:00pm (40 hours per week)
* Ensuring sites and projects have the correct H&S requirements
* Ensuring sites, projects and contractors have the correct certificates and complaince
* Document checking and logging
* Providing feedback and corrective actions to sites and contractors
* Monitor works and projects to ensure time scales are met and remain complaint
* General phone and email enquires
* Strong Administration experience
* High levels of attention to detail
* Compliance team experience (desirable)
* Facilities or engineering experience (desirable)
* Immediate to start or short notice
* Team player
* Professional, motivated and keen to progress
* An understaanding of compliance such as Maximo / Concept / planon.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Danielle on NA if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.