|Job Ref:||EST-14611-HW||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 55,000 per year||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:28|
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Estimator to join their existing team in the North West. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Estimator to step in to an established, respected construction company. The company are currently winning more work around the UK and their head office is based in the North West area.
In the Estimator role you will have the following duties:
* Accurately cost calculating designated projects and ensure they follow financial and regulatory guidelines.
* Work closely with the contracts managers and senior team.
* Presentation of bids in line with data obtained from site.
* Negotiation and re-negotiation of pricing for materials and equipment where applicable.
* Work closely with sub contractors and suppliers.
* Liaise with Managing Estimator and reporting on live tenders and projects.
As the successful Estimator you will need the following:
* Comprehensive knowledge of the estimating process.
* Good construction knowledge.
* Understand engineering principles and data.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Very good communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Methodical and organised.
The package on offer is:
* £55k basic salary.
* Car or car allowance.
If you're an experienced Estimator looking to step up your career, please contact Harry Wilkinson on NA or email your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.