|Job Ref:||BBBH141605||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£ 32,000 - £ 37,000 per year, Bonus,Pension,Healthcare||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:26|
Would you like to work for one of the UK's leading managed service providers? or have the opportunity to work within the booming capital London?|
Here is your opportunity, with this role you will be primarily based out of the Reading office but also have the chance to work on client site in North London a number of times through out the year.
You will be providing support to small to large enterprises within the local area and across the UK, this is a challenging position operating in a fast paced environment with a heavy workload.
* Communication of technical issues to both clients & service desk.
* Log an resolve technical issues raised by the 2nd line engineers.
* Update software whilst on client site.
* Provide support to a variety of technologies within small to large size organisations.
* Support & Administor Microsoft products (Office 365).
* Troubleshoot and support Windows Server 2008/2012.
* Ability to demonstrate strong Active Directory and Group Policy knowledge.
* VMware versions 5.5/6.0 onwards.
* HP SAN management & administration.
* Citrix XenApp/RDS.
* Cisco CCNA
* BSc - IT/Computing.
* Exchange versions from 2007/2016.
* Salary paying up to £37,000 (DOE).
* Bonus package available.
* 28 days holiday.
* Training school & certifications covered.
* Private medical.
* Events/nights out.
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing organisation with a reputable status apply for this role, if you want to find out more call me on NA or NA.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.