|Job Ref:||BBBH141629||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Salary:||£ 450 per day||Post Date:||21/10/2016 00:26|
RF radio engineering.|
Experience of mobile systems - as an operator or as a supplier to an operator.
Experience of RF planning systems in railway networks.
* Proven experience and background in design/deployment of RF Over Fibre (RFoF) and Radiating Cable within the railway environment either overland rail tunnels or underground metro/rapid transit.
* Understanding of best practice in radiating cable design, understanding of coupling and longitudinal losses, link budgets. Knowledge of when to deploy radiating cables vs antenna based tunnel solutions.
* Understanding of road and rail tunnel RF solutions & how they differ for design and deployment.
* Have a good knowledge & understanding of single operator and multi-operators/neutral host RFoF/DAS solutions focusing on transport hubs such as airports, train stations with high public footfall.
* Good RF knowledge in GSM/UMTS/LTE networks and network principles.
* Some knowledge of UK rail environment or have dealt with Network Rail or Transport for London (TFL/LUL) or have similar International experience.
Day rate: £450 per day
This is an urgent Vacancy, please submit your CV for immediate feedback.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.