Requisition ID: |
Represents Bechtel and works with the customer to manage the interests of residents and others, as requested by the customer. He/she provides maintains a close pulse on community sentiment towards the project. Additionally, he or she provides communications support to market management.
- Maintains working and active relationships with market management and the customer, supports and implementing our customer care plans.
- Identifies and helps to develop mitigation plans for external issues based on prior knowledge of the city and its residents.
- Is responsible for the management of resident issues/complaints in customer's and/or Bechtel's database. May also be required to support providing regular reports or dashboards, including analysis and trends.
- Works with market management and subcontractors to promptly manage and resolve customer complaints or issues.
- Provides emergency response and management, ensuring appropriate actions are taken, for critical/emergency issues
- Provides rotating 24/7 on-call support for emerging issues and/or emergency resident complaints.
- Communicates with and advises management team on critical communications issues, objectives, and planned responses.
Shaping tomorrow together
- Prior local knowledge of communities and stakeholders.
- Experience in community relations, stakeholder engagement, or communications with proven track record in managing highly complex issues.
- Five or more years of combined experience in communications and/or community outreach.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills: able to balance short and long-term priorities and manage simultaneous projects.
- Self-starter with the demonstrated ability to perform under conditions of minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- High degree of organizational skills, with ability to organize processes and procedures within a group working environment.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Right to work and remain in the U.S.
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right-no matter how big, how complex, or how remote. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Since its founding in 1898, Bechtel has worked on more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents. Today, our 53,000 colleagues team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.