|Job Ref:||CA_38522||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Post Date:||30/09/2016 01:03|
Purpose of Role
Oxfordshire County Council contract is worth circa £30m pa of capital projects of values up to £6m.
It consists of multiple works and projects across a number of budget streams within the Capital projects and Design & Build function.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be working with the delivery teams providing commercial support with managing project works from inception, through design development as necessary, cost planning, client facing negotiation, procurement and delivery to final account.
Candidate needs the ability to be mobile, client focussed, commercially astute and have an excellent grasp of JCT contracts.
Assisting Commercial Resources within a project ensuring:
• Preparation of accurate and prudent cost /value analysis
• Accurate Budget preparation
• Site Measurement
• Preparation of Interim and Final account measurement
• Accurate Pricing and Rating of variations
• Interim and final account agreement of sub-contracts
• Good quality and accurate records are kept and maintained
• Maintenance of cost information
• Preparation and agreement of Sundry Accounts
Additional Role Information
• Company vehicle & fuel card
• 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while
• BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family
• Pension Plan
• Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands