|Job Ref:||CA_38546||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central London||Address:||Post Date:||24/10/2016 01:02|
Purpose of Role
Crossrail West Inner Track And Infrastructure (WITI) is a multi-disciplined WITI project mainly consisting of OLE, P. Way and Civils works. It is an NR12 target cost contract, valued in excess of £100m.
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be working out of our West London office based in Hayes and will ideally have experience on a rail contract.
The main focus of the role is working on the Value recovery element of the contract; ideally with some experience working on contract change.
The role will involve:
• Collaboration with the Client.
• The Pricing of variations.
• Raising Early Warnings and updating the EWN register; working closely with Network Rail managing this element.
• The quantifying and pricing Compensation Events and agreeing them with Client.
• Specifically this will involve raising and pricing change request forms and change assessment forms for issue to Network Rail and thereafter agreeing those costs with Network Rail.
• Assist with managing the Change Management Plan.
Additional Role Information
Our ommitment to you:
• Competitve salary
• An experienced mentor supporting your professional development and allowing you to network with Senior Carillion staff
• A number of training courses designed to develop your knowledge around your role and Commercial sector
• Opportunity to attend seminars delivered by speakers of the highest calibre, provide an excellent opportunity for continuous learning
• 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays
• BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family)
• Pension Plan
• Carillion 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands