|Job Ref:||CA_38168||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aldershot||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Post Date:||30/09/2016 01:04|
Purpose of Role
The programme preparation and management for construction project(s) Project size typically above £25m. Understanding of all forms of construction and applicable forms of contract.
• Liaise with the project management teams on all planning matters.
• Production of tender information and programmes.
• Analyse and evaluate construction methods, techniques and logistics.
• Attend adjudication meetings and present detailed explanation of programme and methodology.
• Prepare presentations and attend customer interviews.
• Preparation of the Master / Contract / Managing Programme and supporting information.
• Analyse / prepare project progress positions and forecast project completions.
• Identify project risks / opportunities and participate in the management process.
• Preparation of entitlement submissions.
• Ensure that all aspects of safety are taken into consideration when planning a project.
• Maintain close relationships and liaise with other members of the Planning job family, contribute to the transfer of best practice.