Core Purpose of the Role|
Ensure all Estate management of the TSB estate in the UK is delivered to the highest professional standard, protect the bank's legal and reputational position and ensure budgets for rents and rates are managed with excellent commercial acumen. The role will assist the Senior Estates Manager in managing the performance of the preferred outsource supplier and ensuring delivery of the AM function in line with agreed SLAs and to budget.
- Review the KPIs/SLAs under which the preferred supplier's performance is measured and make recommendations to SEM for revision or corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure effective financial and fiscal management whilst achieving planned results
- Preparation of reports for presentation to the Exec
- Audit and approve the quarterly and other regular and ad - hoc payments
- Oversee head lease renewals and rent reviews within DA limits
- Approve all preferred supplier fee invoices and agree any ad hoc fees as required within DA limits
- Provide expert property overview/sense check of preferred supplier activities to ensure constant alignment to TSB interests
- Review and escalate as necessary all complaints, disputes, ad hoc fee requests etc
- Maintain strong relationships with internal Group occupants to react to and anticipate all queries and concerns.
- Ensure that all property-related legal obligations are met, and that TSB is at all times in compliance with its obligations
- Proven track record in Estate Management in a Corporate, Fund Manager or Service Provider
- An understanding of and some experience in acquiring and disposing of commercial property
- High professional standards and fine commercial acumen.
- Proven ability to work with external (outsourced) teams.
- Thorough, dependable, high attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, proposals, implications etc
- Ability to lead a team to deliver high quality property management
- Comprehensive understanding of how property can support the overall service to customers and delivery of the TSB's business objectives
- An understanding of the current business and TSB strategy, structure and operations
What you'll get in return
Working for a well run and well respected market leading organisation you will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
You will work on interesting projects while enjoying a friendly, enthusiastic and supportive working environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.