|Job Ref:||204041276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum + 5K OTE||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
Our client is a well established (70 years), leading manufacturer and distributor, of marking and engraving technology, including, CO2, Fiber, YAG, laser and rotary machines.|
The company employs more than 900 staff globally. They provide solutions for retail, commercial, institutional and industrial applications.
To support further growth in the UK, we are working exclusively with our client to recruit a Field Sales Engineer to manage the South of the UK.
You will act as a field sales engineer, developing new business and growing market share in your designated area. Working as a member of the UK External Sales Team, you will bring on new business and develop existing distributor accounts within the industrial tooling industry.
• Plan and execute your sales strategy, including appointment making, client meetings, presentations and representation at industry trade fairs.
• Meet and exceed sales targets, measured by sales income and margin.
• Introduce new products and manage a product portfolio to ensure maximum exposure through distributors of relevant products
• Develop relationships with distributors and end users
• Act as an ambassador of the business at all times
• Regular reporting to management and to distributors.
• On-site demonstrations and customer training
Successful candidates will have experience in an industrial sales environment. Ideally you should have experience selling in to distributor channels.
Essential skills and experience:
• You should be able to understand the needs and goals of a distributor while maintaining focus on the company's needs and goals.
• You must have the ability to develop and motivate all aspects of the distributor organization
• Must be a strong, confident negotiator.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Very strong relationship management and networking skills
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong organisation and planning skills to ensure that time is managed effectively
• High levels of motivation and self discipline are required
• Good level of administrative skills to ensure that back office reporting is maintained
• Good PC skills, including use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Software literate, capable of confidently working with standard software packages quickly and with limited training.
• A proven track record of achieving results in a competitive area