|Job Ref:||204710759||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:00|
Injection Moulding Process Technician|
Salary: Competitive + 15% Shift Allowance + enhanced benefits package
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Injection Moulding Technician to join a prestigious and well established global manufacturer based in their plant in Telford. This company boasts an exceptional reputation within their industry and also as an employer of choice within the region. Their vision and values as a business demonstrates their commitment to their employees, customers and the industry as a whole.
Reporting directly into the Engineering Manager the Injection Moulding Process Technician will be responsible for:
• Ensure that all TPM instructions and checks are completed as necessary
• Ensure all robots and equipment are checked and issued for maintenance when required
• Take an active lead in robot / tooling and process improvements
• Attending to and supporting maintenance activity promptly and knowledgably
• Liaise with and provide support to the maintenance team, tool room and engineers in relation to machine breakdowns
• Oversee and support setters / technicians
• Ensure that robots / die parts are checked prior to tool change
• Ensure routine daily safety checks are all carried out in accordance with protocol
Overview of the candidate
We are looking for candidates who have substantial experience working with injection moulding machinery/robotics/ tooling with a strong mechanical / electrical engineering background.
Knowledge of 7 axis and Cartesian robots
Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving tool/robot programming trial NPI and complete process set up
A strong understanding of and responsiveness to customer needs along with the ability to coach, develop and train other members of the team in all aspects of the moulding area.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you're seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you'll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.