Search Jobs

Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)


Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)

Site Engineer job in Rugby

  • Show me jobs like this one
  • More jobs from this recruiter
  • Email this job to a friend
  • Print this job
Job Ref:  204712432
Employer:  cv-library.co.uk
Industry:  Civil and Structural
Job Type:  Contract
Country:  United Kingdom
City:  Rugby
Post Code:  CV21
Salary:  £20 - £22/hour T1/4 for OT, vehicle will be included
21/10/2016 03:36
A Site Engineer Is required on a freelance basis to work for a mid tier contractor on a civils project for he next 6 months. The project involves the construction of a jetty, storm water drainage, RC concrete structures and landscaping. Your role as the site engineer will be on site 70% of the time and the remaining 30% in the office. There will be a van included within this role as it will require some travel around the Rugby area.

In this role you will be responsible for:

- Assist the Section Engineer on civil and structural section of works
- Assist the Junior Engineer with some setting out and QA
- Amending some method statements and risk assessments
- Help managing the fit out sub contractors
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Produce ITPs and as builds
- Planning weekly and monthly programmes

Skills Required:

- Completed construction related Degree or HNC
- Valid CSCS card
- Previously worked as a Site, Section or Senior Site Engineer
- Civil, structural, build or infrastructure experience
- To have a sound knowledge of quality assurance and writing method statements and risk assessments

The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbrid website.

Please apply now if you are interested
Copyright © Rengineeringjobs.com Job Board 2011  | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software