|Job Ref:||204712442||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum + overtime + vehicle||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:36|
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service Engineer - Mobile Contracts|
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Mobile Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer to join our clients busy team. The role will primarily be maintaining and repairing various types of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, with in the Commercial & Retail sector.
- London (with in M25)
- PPM/Reactive tasks on air conditioning and refrigeration systems and associated works to ensure job completion.
- Service and repair to all HVAC systems on site
- Inspect installation works; carry out testing and commissioning checks.
- Fault finding and repairs to HVAC systems, (A/C and Refrigeration) and other mechanical repairs as required.
- Preventative maintenance servicing
- Provide service cover during allocated periods of stand-by.
- Complete relevant service documentation and reports Via PDA
- Ensure activities meet with our Company`s requirements for quality, health and safety, environmental policies and general duty of care.
Knowledge skills & experience:
- Sound knowledge and experience of carrying out maintenance and repair on all types of air conditioning & refrigeration systems including split, multi split, VRV/VRF, chillers, walk in cold stores, integrals, Ice machines & ventilation.
- 2079 Safe Handling qualification - Essential
- NVQ 1 & 2 OR Equivalent
- Good all round knowledge of commercial refrigeration & air conditioning
- Good interpersonal & communication skills. Flexible approach to work/clients` requirements. Be prepared to work out of hours from time to time and participate in the call-out rota. Good organization skills and have a positive attitude
- Flexible approach to travel over specified area
- This is a mobile role so a full driving license is essential
- If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications for this role please apply today