|Job Ref:||204712491||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum +Vehicle +Pension +Package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:36|
We are working with a national Technical Services provider to recruit an experienced Mechanical Engineer with a strong background service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on HVAC equipment. |
Mechanical Engineer - HVAC
£27,000 - £30,000 plus vehicle, pension, package & benefits
- You will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a wide range on HVAC equipment including AHU's, FCU's , Pumps
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance to Health and Safety regulations
- Completing all relevant log books and records effectively
- Covering a portfolio of commercial sites in the West Midlands area including offices and leisure facilities.
- You will be Mechanically qualified - C&G and/or NVQ
- A strong background in service, maintenance and repair within a commercial environment
- Experience of working with HVAC equipment
- You will live in a commutable distance of the West Midlands
- Must hold a full driving license
To apply for this opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Engineer / Mechanical / Birmingham / West Midlands / HVAC