|Job Ref:||204712495||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Thetford||Address:||Post Code:||IP24||Salary:||£7.50 - £8.50/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:30|
Prestige Recruitment Specialist are currently looking to recruit experienced Production Operative in Thetford, Norfolk.|
Our client is an independently-owned UK manufacturer of commercial refrigeration for the foodservice industry.
• To be directly responsible for the effective production flow within the section, and contribute as a hands on member of the section.
• Adhere to Precision Refrigeration organisational policies, to include health & safety, environmental, fraud, code of conduct, mobile phone, etc.
Reports in to:
Senior Supervision / Management / Directors
• To maintain pre-assigned levels of output whilst ensuring the best quality of workmanship and accepting responsibility for the quality of product through the section.
• Maintaining a clean and tidy section and when requested, exterior yard/parking area.
• On a monthly cycle undertake to assist in the stock-take for the section in a professional manner.
• Ensure good working practices and maintain safe and efficient working procedures.
• Ensuring the best quality of workmanship and accepting responsibility for the quality of product through the section.
• Champion adherence of Health & Safety regulations.
• Take part in any training Senior Supervision/Management requires, internal or external.
• Report to Senior Supervision/Management any maintenance or breakdown activities.
• Assess tooling and material supply issues within the area and report to Supervision.
• Cover for Supervision during any period of absence if required.
• Will co-ordinate with other Operatives, where necessary and will rotate between other sections as required by Supervision Management / Directors of the business.
• Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably requested by Supervision / Management / Directors.
If you have the right experience and would like to apply for the role, please submit an up to date CV to Adam Barnes to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 20 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We specialise in providing trades and labour recruitment solutions into the Engineering & Construction Industry