|Job Ref:||204712498||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:36|
Structural Revit Technicians|
£30,000 - £40,000 p.a. + Benefits Package
My client are one of Birmingham's leading structural and civil design consultancies. A strong and established, BIM-orientated team, working on a variety of mostly large-scale residential and commercial projects across the UK.
Essential requirements for this role:
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the preparation of structural drawings and BIM models with an understanding of basic engineering principles.
- The ability to pass back models/drawings/information of high quality that have been thoroughly checked and reviewed.
- Experience of Revit and working with multiple models and shared co-ordinate systems.
- A strong working knowledge of and proficiency in AutoCAD
- Flexible, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Strong interpersonal skills- You will be working as a part of a team.
Desired requirements for this role:
- Experience in and understanding of Navisworks
For more information regarding this position, please contact Ciaran on (Apply online only).
For more information regarding this lucrative position, please call Ciaran on (Apply online only).
The services of Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd specialise in the placement of Engineers/Surveyors/Planners/Project Managers
- some of the positions we cover:
Environmental Engineers, Design Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, CAD Technicians, Traffic & Transport Engineers, Structural Engineers, Structural Draughtsman, Steelwork Draughtsman, Highway Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Geotechnical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Architects, Transport Technicians, Drainage Engineers, Utilities Engineers, Procurement Managers, Oil & Gas Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Process Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Site Managers, Tunnel Engineers, Clerk of Works, Resident Engineers, Public Health Engineers.
Strata Construction Consulting UK Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed