|Job Ref:||204712552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Salary:||£28 - £31/hour OT for weekend and nights||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:30|
A leading International company requires an Agent to work on a large civils project for the next 18months. This role will be working days and will be working within the road and earthworks team on a large energy project. |
This is a great opportunity to add a high profile project to your CV, and to work with a one of the largest infrastructure companies in the UK who have many multi-million pound projects underway throughout the country. They are involved in a number of sectors such as rail, power, water, building and natural resources and offer the change to work overseas.
In this role you will be responsible for;
* Manage the road and earthwork section of works
* Manage and mentor both direct and contract project staff
* Liaise consistently with client and stakeholders
* Write method statements, risk assessments and work package plans
* Set up subcontract agreements
* Manage commercial aspects of the section of works
* Manage a team of Sub Agents, Section Engineers and Site Engineer.
* You will have previously worked for a major contractor in a roads and or civil environment.
* Previously worked as an Agent, Project Manager, Sub Agent, or Senior Engineer.
* Hold a construction related degree or HNC
* Have valid CSCS and SMSTS
The successful candidate will not only benefit form working for this excellent contractor but will also benefit from working with Carmichael UK. We pay weekly, offer support with CSCS, PTS and Lucas tests, have a competitive referral scheme and retail discounts on our Hummingbrid website.
Please apply now if you are interested