|Job Ref:||204712600||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bridgwater||Address:||Post Code:||TA6||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:30|
Highly competitive salary + Holiday + Pension + Bens|
Due to significant growth we have an exciting new position for an experienced Production Controller.
If you are looking to work for one of the best Engineering firms in the local area that cares for and rewards its workforce, now is the time to apply.
This role will see your responsible for:
* Creating and scheduling jobs to manufacture precision parts and assemblies
* Assigning materials, resources and accurately estimating lead-times
* Creation of the job pack for each run, ensuring it is maintained and delivered effectively
* Ensuring that all jobs are produced and dispatched within time and quality standards.
* Resolve & oversee sub-contract and shop floor queries, reporting risks as required
* Project driven work, managing customer requirements as required & ensuring on-going Health and safety standards are met.
Who are we looking for:
* Experienced Production Controller, Supervisor or Manager from a Precision Engineering background.
* Complete understanding of Engineering Drawings
* Computer Literate with experience in MRP systems
* Educated to a minimum of HNC/ONC
* Organised, fast paced, calm under pressure & flexible to meet the needs of the business
* Experience in Manufacturing techniques such as Lean is desirable