|Job Ref:||204712645||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:35|
Senior Mechanical Engineer |
Vantage Consulting are looking for exceptional senior mechanical engineers with extensive product development experience to join our successful, dynamic technical team.
We operate in multi-functional project teams and our mechanical engineers need to work closely with designers, electronics and software engineers and other skill teams to integrate the visual and functional aspects of a product.
• You will need a 1st or Upper 2nd degree in mechanical engineering from a university with a strong engineering reputation, or an equivalent broad based technical qualification.
• You should have worked in a product design or development environment, applying Computer Added Engineering (CAE) tools and computational techniques to deliver product solutions, utilising a wide range of manufacturing processes and materials.
• You must be a creative problem-solver, able to generate innovative solutions to design problems.
• You will need to assimilate new information and learn new skills very quickly in a dynamic, consultancy environment.
• You will be expected to advise, support and check the work of the more junior members of the engineering team. Successful candidates will often be expected to manage the financial and commercial aspects of projects as well as leading the technical work. This will involve selecting and organising the team, managing budgets and timescales, liaising with and presenting to our clients. You must be a good verbal and written communicator.
• You will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking and proud of your work.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for this position or find out more, then please contact Louise Robathan at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or email (Email Removed)