|Job Ref:||204712697||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:30|
Graduate Mechanical Engineer |
Vantage Consulting are looking for exceptional senior mechanical engineers with extensive product development experience to join our successful, dynamic technical team.
We are looking for exceptional mechanical engineering graduates to join our successful, dynamic technical team.
We operate in multi-functional project teams and our mechanical engineers need to work closely with designers, electronics and software engineers and other skill teams to integrate the visual and functional aspects of a product.
- You will need a 1st or Upper 2nd degree in mechanical engineering from a university with a strong engineering reputation, or an equivalent broad based technical qualification.
- You should be able to combine this academic excellence with a natural engineering intuition and a genuine interest in product development. Direct experience in a product design and development environment is not essential, but relevant work experience and university design projects would be beneficial.
- You must be a creative problem-solver, able to generate innovative solutions to design problems.
- You will need to assimilate new information and learn new skills very quickly in a dynamic consultancy environment.
- You will be expected to take responsibility for your technical design work, although experienced engineers will be happy to advise you and we have formal checking procedures in place.
- You must be a good verbal and written communicator.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, hardworking and proud of your work.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for this position or find out more, then please contact Louise Robathan at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or email (Email Removed)