|Job Ref:||204710173||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Electrical and Electronic Engineer|
We are searching for an experienced Engineer who can integrate electrical/electronic vehicle sub-systems together and validate their performance.
Your role will be varied and will include:
* Leading the design and testing of electrical/electronic subsystems for a range of autonomous platforms across multiple domains
* Being responsible for ensuring that electronic/electrical subsystems from diverse partners meet requirements.
* Specifying, designing, selecting, and testing vehicle electrical schematics, harnesses, and electronic systems and associated components
* Manufacturing prototype harnesses
* Interacting with suppliers of electrical and electronic components
* Supporting field trials and data collection exercises in outdoor settings
Our ideal candidate will be able to answer yes to the following questions:
* Do you have a good degree in Electrical, Electronic or Automotive Engineering?
* Do you have commercial experience working with vehicle CANbus networks (design / specification / debugging)?
* Can you use CAD for schematic, harness and circuit board design?
* Do you have experience working with electric vehicles?
* Do you have rapid prototyping experience particularly using CAN-based ECU hardware and actuators in real-time systems?
* Do you have real-time electronic & electrical systems integration experience in an automotive environment?
* Do you have experience of embedded software?
* Have you worked in a workshop, or would you be interested in working in one?
* Are you interested in robotics