|Job Ref:||204710600||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Immingham||Address:||Post Code:||DN40||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
On Line People Limited are currently looking for an Instrument Maintenance Development Engineer to work for one of our major clients based in Immingham. This is a contract position, working full time hours Monday to Friday. Approximate duration is 6 - 12 months following initial trial period. The rate of pay will be dependent on experience. |
The role would be to analyse completed PHA's/LOPA's, highlight instrumented safeguards (IPL's / SIF's), populate a Critical Instrument Register, review the safeguards to ensure they independent, auditable and effective and update maintenance strategies / procedures in SAP.
• Have good functional safety lifecycle knowledge and awareness
• Be familiar with PHA / LOPA reports and the concept of IPL's
• have SAP-PM experience (creating maintenance plans, analysing functional location / equipment records)
• Solid MS Excel skills
• Have an Instrument maintenance background with the ability to understand typical plant drawings loop diagrams, C&E's, P&IDs etc.
• Have an eye for detail
• Have the ability to manage multiple parallel tasks
• Be able to communicate clearly and efficiently with Clients Engineers