|Job Ref:||204710636||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Attleborough||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£24 - £28/annum + overtime + on-call standby pay||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Systems Engineer to join a family run leading integrated fire and security systems provider based in Nuneaton. In return, we offer a competitive salary with 12 month pay review, an abundance of overtime available paid at premium rate; Christmas bonus and additional time off, summer profit share bonus, flexible holidays and Bank holidays.|
The Senior Security Systems Engineer's role will involve:
• Installation, programming and commissioning of mainly intruder alarm systems, with some access control/door entry systems, CCTV and fire alarm systems, for predominantly commercial customers but also domestic customers.
• Call outs and fault finding on intruder, access, cctv and fire alarm systems.
• You will sometimes be required to work alone and at other times with other engineers as well as mentoring apprentices
The successful Security Systems Engineer will have:
• Excellent time management & communication skills
• Great customer facing skills
• Experience with the following intruder equipment:
Gardtec, Galaxy, Texecom, Risco, Visonic Powermax, Red-care and Dualcom signalling
• Additionally experience in Access Control/Door Entry, CCTV (including IP), Fire systems, would be advantageous. An electrical background would also be desirable.
You will need to live within a maximum of 30 minutes drive from our offices and have no criminal records and have a full UK drivers licence (with a maximum of 3 points).
Applicants must be willing to undergo a security screening process including a PNC and DBS check.
Hours of work are 8/8.30am till 5pm (Mon-Fri). The majority of our work is in the Coventry & Warwickshire area.
The salary is £24-28k depending on experience & knowledge + overtime + on-call standby pay + bonuses + 12 month pay review + full uniform + company van and specialist tools /equipment.
On call is one week in five. Call outs and weekend overtime is paid on top of your basic salary.
If you have a minimum of 10 years' experience are driven and have the desire to join a successful & professional business, please apply online to be considered for the Security Systems Engineer role