|Job Ref:||204710653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
FRAME is recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a highly reputable and long standing construction consultancy on a permanent basis within the M25.|
Working closely with the Principal Engineer, as a key member of the Electrical services design team you will play an integral role in the development of an industry leading team.
* Designing and specify all aspects of Electrical building services in accordance with current guidelines, standards and regulations as part of a team while contributing to the design planning, resourcing and fee planning of specific project teams as necessary.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
* Membership of a Professional Institution (Incorporated/Chartered Electrical Services Engineer, or equivalent)
* Relevant Qualifications as a Building Services Engineer (I Eng or C Eng)
* Proven track record in electrical services design, in particular - aviation, commercial and mixed use
* Proven track record of project delivery, together with notable projects across a variety of sectors , major local developments and multi disciplinary work
* Fully conversant with technical and legislation requirements
* Ability to develop designs from RIBA A through to F2
* Competency in writing letters, quotations, proposals, presentations and reports
* Experience of low carbon engineering and designing to achieve BREEAM ratings
* Practical experience on-site
Due to site restrictions - the successful candidate must have experience working in the UK in the past 5 years as well as having worked on aviation projects in the past 5 years.
This company can offer a competitive salary parallel to the opportunity to work on high profile and prestigious projects. Taking career growth seriously, they offer career development for the ambitiously minded.
Interested? Please email across your up to date CV and any relevant examples of work or documents that can support your application (less than 5mb) for consideration