|Job Ref:||204710798||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Inc Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:29|
Job title: Technical Engineer - Rolling Stock|
Job location: London
Salary: Circa £40,0000; Benefits Circa £10k pa
This is an ideal opportunity for a technically minded engineer to contribute significantly to performance & reliability, maintenance productivity and safety management for the fleet and depot as a whole. We are open to applications from both existing technical engineers and those with production / maintenance exposure who are looking to progress in a more technical role.
* Working within Engineering Support Services, you will be responsible for the continual improvement of rolling stock operability.
* You will Investigate technical issue encountered within rolling stock operation & maintenance and develop recommendations for improvements wherever possible.
* You work will focus on process and technical improvement covering areas such as investigations, improvement recommendations, maintenance documentation, fault finding guides and train modifications.
* Ideally 3+ years' experience in rolling stock engineering plus a HNC/HND or Degree OR 5+ years' experience in rolling stock plus relevant vocational qualifications.
* Must have worked in a position with exposure to documentation and technical fault finding or resolution.
* Familiarity with systems such as EMS, TRUST, GENIUS and RAVERS would be advantageous.
* Rolling Stock Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
* Technical bias
* Problem Solving
* Organsied and Motivated
* Prioritisation & Efficiency
* Good IT Skills
* Team Player with Good Communication skills
Charlotte Cruise Email:
Tel: (Apply online only)
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client