|Job Ref:||204710859||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hinxton||Address:||Post Code:||CB10||Salary:||£27000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
CNC Turner |
£27,000 - £34,000 OTE
Hours of work, Monday - Friday, 7:30 - 16:00
CNC Turner with programming, setting and operating experience needed to produce machined parts. You will be required to maintain quality, safety standards, keep records as well as good housekeeping.
* Programming, Setting & Operating CNC Lathes with fanuc controls
* Tooling, attachments and adjustments
* Producing precision machined parts
* Quality Checking of your own work, using verniers & callipers
* Complete paperwork/documentation as required
* Maintain a high level of good housekeeping and Health & Safety
The working hours of the role would be 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday with overtime rates of time and half.
For any further information regarding the role, please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful