|Job Ref:||204710872||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
Job Title: Mobile Service Engineer |
Job Sector: Powered Access
Salary: 30,000 overtime company vehicle
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to work on behalf of a highly successful, market leading Powered Access hire company. This is a position that will require you to be flexible on travel as you will be working on a field basis covering the London region.
As a Service Engineer your role will involve the service, repair and maintenance across a fleet of powered access equipment. In return you shall receive a competitive base salary plus overtime and a company vehicle.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carry out Service, repair and maintenance on Powered Access equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
- Liaise with customers in order to help improve the service provided by the Company
Requirements of Role:
- You should hold a qualification within the Engineering field
- You should have previous experience working on Powered Access equipment
- You should be willing to travel as this position is field based
- Hold a clean UK driving license
- Holding a CAP License would be an advantage
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - (Apply online only) - (url removed).