|Job Ref:||204710892||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Poulton-le-Fylde||Address:||Post Code:||FY6||Salary:||£11.00/hour||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
Established in 1984, our client has a strong reputation throughout all aspects of the Metal Fabrication Industry. They are currently recruiting for a full time CNC Laser Cutter Operator to work at their Stainless Steel Manufacturing Workshop in Lancashire.|
This person will programme, set up and operate the laser cutter to produce machined parts. The successful applicant will have at least two years of experience on Trumpf Trumatic L2530 steel cutting laser machine.
1. Properly and safely load and unload product into CNC laser cutter
2. Select and set up lenses based on material type and thickness, load programmes and set machine parameters
3. Verify materials to be used are in line with internal production documentation
4. Conduct visual inspection and measurement, rejecting and returning unacceptable materials back to production cell
5. Work with team to maximise productivity and efficiency
6. Perform daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery
7. Perform all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
8. Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
The successful Candidate will be able to read drawings and are also able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Working hours are 39 hours per week plus overtime. To be considered for this role, please apply today