|Job Ref:||204710948||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
Job Title: Commercial Catering/COMCAT Engineer |
Location: UK - South West London - SE/SW/E/WC postcodes
Basic Salary: £34,000 - £36,000 DOE - per annum + overtime, vehicle, pension etc
Concept Resourcing have over 15 years' experience working with Commercial Catering Engineers across the UK matching them to their ideal job and company. Visit our website for more vacancies within the Commercial Catering Industry:
My client has been established for over 50 years, they are a well known provider within the You will be working on commercial properties such as; schools, restuarants, offices, hospitals etc.
Upon joining the company you will be inducted into a four week training programme where you will be brought upto speed on their commercial catering equipment and depending on experience you may also be paired with another engineer for a the first few weeks out on the road.
39 hours a week - door to door pay
- Monday to Thursday 7.30 - 4pm
- Friday - 7.30 - 3 pm
- On call (1 in 4) standy £100 - if you are called out to a job it's paid at double time
- Overtime - paid at time and a half during the week
- Weekend overtime paid at double time
- A bonus of £2,000 is paid quarterly based both on engineer and company performance
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* COMCAT tickets 1,2,3 & 5
* LPG and any formal electrical qualifications such as 17th Edition would be desirable.
* Any manufacturer/professional training would also act as an advantage to your application.
* Full driving licence.
* Confident on all electrical/gas catering appliances.
To apply please contact Hayley Mintern on:
(Apply online only)