|Job Ref:||204710953||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Inc Benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
Job title: Systems Engineer - Rolling Stock|
Job location: London
Salary: £40,0000- £45,000; Benefits Circa £10k pa
This is an ideal opportunity for a technically minded engineer with systems experience to move into an influential role contributing significantly to fleet reliability and performance. We are open to applications from both existing systems engineers and those with rolling stock systems exposure who are looking to progress in a more technical role.
* Working within Engineering Support Services, you will be responsible for the continual improvement of rolling stock operability.
* You will Investigate technical systems issue encountered within rolling stock operation & maintenance and develop recommendations for improvements wherever possible.
* You work will focus on process and technical improvement crossing over into areas of project management, research & development and technical supplier management.
* Ideally 3+ years' experience in rolling stock engineering plus a HNC/HND or Degree OR 5+ years' experience in rolling stock plus relevant vocational qualifications.
* Must have worked in a position with exposure to documentation and technical fault finding or resolution within rolling stock systems.
* Familiarity with reliability in terms of RCM, FMECA, FRACAS, RAMS or MSG3 would be advantageous.
* Project Management exposure or qualifications such as Prince 2, APM or LEAD Six Sigma would be advantageous.
* Rolling Stock Systems (Mechanical or Electrical or Electronic)
* Technical Engineer
* Problem Solving
* Organsied and Motivated
* Prioritisation & Efficiency
* Good IT Skills
* Team Player with Good Communication skills
Charlotte Cruise Email:
Tel: (Apply online only)
Please note due to the volume of applications, we can only commit to contact those candidates we deem suitable for the position. However, we may retain your details and contact you in the future should suitable positions arise.
Please note the above job specification could be subject to change as agreed with our client