|Job Ref:||204710973||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Aylesbury||Address:||Post Code:||HP20||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:04|
Are you an experienced workshop supervisor looking to secure a permanent position within an established engineering company? |
Do you have experience working within machinists, sheet metal workers and mechanical fitters?
If you're answering yes to these questions, then you may have just found the job and the company you've been looking for!
We are a market leader within our industry, seeking an experienced workshop supervisor to lead our skilled team of engineers.
The successful workshop supervisor will have the following duties:
- To lead a small team with responsibility for the manufacture of components , machining sheet metal work and Assembly in line with agreed delivery dates.
- To take a lead role in Improving the Health and Safety Culture within the business. Implementation of the Company Health and Safety Policy within all relevant areas.
- To fully promote and ensure that all procedures are followed and adopted at all times ensuring Product Quality.
- To support the operation within a ISO 9001 Quality Management system
- Delivery. To lead small skilled team to maintain and improve upon, production requirements as defined by the Production Manager
What's in it for you?
Working for a market leader with excellent training
Potential growth opportunities in the future
If you have the drive to progress your career and assist with the growth of our company then we want to hear from you today and if successful we will call you directly within 7 days
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003