|Job Ref:||204711050||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum||Post Date:||30/09/2016 03:05|
Drainage/Plumber Engineer |
6 Month FTC
Up to 27k per annum
We are currently working alongside the UK's leading Facilities Management Company to recruit a Plumber on a Fixed Term Contract.
The plumber/ drainage engineer will be carrying out basic maintenance tasks including;
* Maintenance of pipework, drainage, basins, urinals, blockages etc.
* To operate, maintain effectively (with minimum supervision), new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the contract and both client and company procedures.
* To maintain and improve standards of quality, health, safety and environment, good housekeeping and to report any short comings and issues promptly.
* To be responsible for the coordination of sub-contractors working within your areas
* Safely and efficiently, install, maintain and repair plant and equipment within portfolio
* Undertake works as directed by your supervisor or contract manager
* Ensure you communicate with your supervisor in a timely manner your work schedule, i.e. work being undertaken and where.
* Carry out diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment within portfolio
* Carry out routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and commissioning to plant and equipment within portfolio
* Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests
The ideal candidate;
* Previous experience as a Drainage/Plumber Engineer
* Hold NVQ Level 2 or 3 Plumbing or equivalent
* Commercial or Retail experience
* Great customer service
If you are interested in the role and would like some further information apply online or contact Mike on (Apply online only)