|Job Ref:||204713363||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Post Date:||22/10/2016 02:36|
Excellent opportunity for a building surveyor with a small independent firm.|
Successful candidate to be RICS chartered surveyor.
Summary of Job:
To carry out Building Surveying duties in the Residential and Commercial sectors covering South Wales.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Carrying out homebuyers, valuation and building survey inspections and producing subsequent reports;
* Determining the condition of buildings, identifying and analysing defects, including proposals for repair;
* Preparing documents for tender and advising on appointing contractors;
* Ensuring projects are completed on budget and to schedule;
* Advising on the preservation/conservation of historic buildings;
* Dealing with planning applications and advising on property legislation and building regulations;
* Advising on construction design and management regulations;
Preparing schedules of condition and dilapidation's.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established building surveying and architectural design, conservation practice, who offer a competitive salary package along with a relaxed but professional working environment.
A current driving licence and own car are essential